We’re Goat, a close-knit crew of designers, developers and strategic thinkers. Clients choose us because we make the complicated, simple. We don’t specialize in one industry, but thrive on solving complex business problems for people from all walks of life. We bring brands to life through an emphasis on strategy, storytelling and exceptional user experience. We empower our clients through education, transparent processes and effective solutions.
We are currently looking for designers with brand and website experience to join our team. Successful applicants will contribute to the development of brands from the ground up and deliver cutting edge design in the digital space.
- Have 2+ years experience in an agency environment.
- Have an excellent understanding of typography, layout and user experience fundamentals.
- Have experience working with brands from the ground up, including strategy and development.
- Have excellent written and communication skills.
- Have extensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (most notably Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Thrive in a creative environment and can take initiative in a role with a lot of autonomy.
- Love problem solving and contributing at all levels of the project, not just the design process.
- Love designing brands and developing stories through design.
- Enjoy presenting your work and are able to articulate your design decisions.
- Are ego-less and always open to feedback, in pursuit of better solutions.
- Want to be part of a team which never settles for easy, but always pushes for more.
- Want to be part of a team which always has each others back.
- Have a portfolio which demonstrates the aptitude and design sensibilities that we are looking for.
- Knowledge of Sketch, Principle and Zeplin is beneficial.
- A clear understanding of HTML and CSS is beneficial.
- Experience in print preparation and artworking is beneficial
- Salary dependent on experience. Competitive with extended benefits.
- You must be located in Vancouver and able to work legally in Canada.
- All projects managed in Asana
- Hours tracked with Toggl
- Documents built and managed in Google Drive and Docs
- Internal communication via Slack
If you’d like to work with great clients and produce work you’re proud of, complete the form below. We’ll be in touch with successful applicants.